AimThe trust is formed and established with service motto to render free service to public through various service activites like Eye Camps, Health Camps, Educational Activities and various health related programmes. And also to help such identical bodies. Trust Members
- Both the settlers.
- Ruling President of the Lions club of Amalapuram Vasishta.
- Any Member who donates Rs.1116/- or more to the Trust
- 1. Ours is a Registered Society, with Reg No: 40/2002.;and have committed and service minded members.
- 2. Giving Free Medical Advise to the poor and needy and giving medicines to the needy patients.- FREE CLINIC
- 3. Conduted Free Medical Camps- at Bandarulanka; Savaram; and Ravulacherulu villages/Areas.
- 4. Giving support to Orphan Children-Books/School Bags
- 5. Support to HIV Infected children-Medicines and food and counseling monthly once-on every 27th at Amalapuram.
- Promotion of Voluntary Blood Donation.- members donated blood
- Contributed Rs.30,000/- towards SAHAJA VAHAN project. (Vehicle to carry dead bodies)-a joint project.
- Contributed Rs.50,000/- towards construction of Lions Community Hall,at Amalapuram.
- Constructed a shed at Annadanaa Samajam, Amalapuram at a cost of Rs.15,000/-.
- Constructed a shed at PHC Bandarulanka at a cost of Rs.10,000/-.
- Registered with District TB Society ; Kakinada, for RNTCP Activites as an NGO for Schemes 1 and 2.
- APPROVED AS A PARTNER OF STOP TB PARTNERSHIP in june 2008.
- Mr. K. SuryaMohana Rao is a retired CHO well experienced in IEC and all Health Programmes.
Providing training in Classical Musical, Kuchipudi Dance etc.
Sri Kalakshetra is the Cultural Wing of SMLS Trust promoting Fine Arts
It has following activities
Kuchupudi Dance under the guidance of a skilled teacher
Karnataka Music under the guidance of skilled teacher
Rhytham - Western Dance under the guidance of a skilled teacher